You are investing in someone with years of experience and someone who specializes exclusively in birth related photography, not to mention, someone who consistently produces high quality work for their clients. Your investment also includes my time on call day/night from 38 weeks to 42 weeks, all our correspondence and appointments, the length of your birth (from active labor until 2 hours post partum) and the digital package of your choosing:
|Birth Photography Collections *includes keepsake onesie and DVD|
|*Full Birth Coverage, Fresh Floral Bath Session, 130 digital images, custom slideshow set to music||$2490|
|*Full Birth Coverage, 120 digital images, custom slideshow set to music||$2190|
|Full Birth Coverage, 120 digital images||$1790|
|Newborn Session Options|
|First Glimpse Session by 2 days old (40 digital images)||$695|
|Lifestyle Newborn Session between 3 – 10 days old (15 digital images)||$595|
|Breastfeeding Portrait Session (10 digital images)||$395|
Birth & Newborn Photography Pricing Details:
- A $500 deposit is required with your signed contract, which will either be given in person at the first appointment for birth photography clients, or emailed directly to newborn session clients. Birth clients – at our appointment we will go over the contract, discuss your birth plans, ask/answer questions and just get to know each other and make sure I am a good fit for your photography needs.
- All birth photos will be black and white with most of them in color as well. Digital image packages including slideshows will be set to music which I have licensing to use, the cost of which is built into your price. You will get to choose your music from a set list of choices.
- I remain at your birth for approximately 2 hours post partum, or until the newborn exam is complete, a family or birth team photo is taken, and/or an herbal bath – if planned and provided by client – is complete. Please note that this kind of bath is different from a fresh floral bath. Fresh floral baths are scheduled separately, and I bring all that is required (fresh flowers and herbal bath mix).
- First Glimpse sessions are completely customizable… they can be done any time within 2 days of birth, between the hours of 9 and 5pm. First Glimpse sessions are a good option for those who want those special moments surrounding the baby’s birth captured, without the added cost or concern with having an extra person in the room during actual labor.
- The First Glimpse pricing includes up to 2 hours of my time. This session must take place during business hours, so although I am on call of sorts, the session must be scheduled between the hours of 9-5pm. First Glimpse sessions include several baby shots, first snuggles and impressions with Mom and Dad, breastfeeding (if desired), and if convenient – meeting family members. Baby’s measurements, weight, and footprints might also be reenacted or reserved for these photos as well, as long your care provider(s) are willing.
- Newborn Session clients will receive all their images in both color and black and white.
- How does a Lifestyle Newborn session differ from a First Glimpse session? The newborn session can be scheduled further in advance. Although I do stay as true as possible to my documentary style, this session is more hands on with regards to posing baby and choosing various settings in your home as a backdrop, giving a more polished and stylized feel. Due to these differences, the newborn session yields fewer images than a First Glimpse session.